Other pages in this section
Pharmacaremedical.co.uk is a website operated by SecuriCare (Medical) Ltd. PharmaCare (Medical) is a trading name of SecuriCare (Medical) Ltd, a company registered in England No. 01793254 Registered office: Cavell House, Knaves Beech Way, Loudwater, High Wycombe, Bucks HP10 9QY. SecuriCare (Medical) Ltd is a CliniMed® Group Company.
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on your first use of the site.
- SecuriCare (Medical) Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- The Terms and Conditions apply to any website under the control of SecuriCare (Medical) Ltd and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the website material is owned by SecuriCare (Medical) Ltd or its content suppliers. SecuriCare (Medical) Ltd has made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on the website. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on the website, please contact us at our registered office. Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of SecuriCare (Medical) Ltd or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
- SecuriCare (Medical) Ltd is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the PharmaCare (Medical) website, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Any site wanting to create a link to the PharmaCare (Medical) website, or to request a link to be created to them, must write to our registered office.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- SecuriCare (Medical) Ltd does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
- SecuriCare (Medical) Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Any questions regarding the site should be sent to email@example.com
Provisions relating to Internet Pharmacy
PharmaCare (Medical) Internet Pharmacy is owned by and is a trading name of SecuriCare (Medical) Limited, whose registered details are given above.
PharmaCare (Medical) business is operated from Compass House, Knaves Beech Way, Loudwater, High Wycombe, Bucks HP10 9QY.
SecuriCare (Medical) Ltd is registered by NHS England, Jubilee House, 5510 John Smith Dr., OX4 2LH to provide NHS Pharmaceutical Services (Distance Selling Premises) under the name of PharmaCare (Medical), and this can be verified by writing to NHS England at its address given above.
Superintendent Pharmacist: Mr Ramanjit Grewal, GPhC registration number 2212561. Please visit http://www.pharmacyregulation.org/registers/pharmacist to verify the GPhC registration number.
How do I make a complaint about PharmaCare prescription service?
Our aim is to provide excellent service at all times. If we fail to reach these standards and you’re unhappy with our prescription service in any way, please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Call PharmaCare on: 0800 652 1554
- Email PharmaCare at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a complaint in writing to: The Pharmacy Manager, PharmaCare (Medical), Compass House, Knaves Beech Way, Loudwater, High Wycombe, Bucks HP10 9QY.