Other pages in this section
The NHS Electronic Prescription Service
If you live in England and your GP surgery offers the NHS Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) then you can nominate SecuriCare as your preferred supplier for stoma and continence prescriptions.
Nominating us ensures your GP surgery will send your prescription to us electronically. EPS will speed up the time it takes for us to receive your prescription, meaning we can send your delivery out sooner.
How to nominate SecuriCare as your preferred supplier.
- Create an online account to receive regular deliveries
- If you are a new customer, sign up quickly and easily at https://www.securicaremedical.co.uk/new-account-registration
- If you already are a phone or post customer but don't yet have an online account, register here: https://www.securicaremedical.co.uk/online-account-registration
- Check that your GP Practice is EPS ready.
- Ask your GP to nominate SecuriCare as your preferred supplier for stoma and continence prescriptions.
- If you would like to have your medication delivered along with your stoma and continence supplies then you should also nominate our Pharmacy, PharmaCare.
Please note: Under the EPS scheme you can nominate one chemist and one home delivery service. The EPS system is flexible, and you can change or cancel your nomination at any time. EPS is only available in England and the majority of surgeries now operate this service.