Other pages in this section
As well as the information on our website and the advice that our friendly team are happy to provide over the phone, SecuriCare offers a range of additional resources to support your care:
- Hand in Hand is our own magazine, packed full of people's own experiences of life with a stoma or incontinence issues, recipe ideas, advice from nurses and much more! SecuriCare customers are sent a paper copy with their deliveries but if you'd like to read our online version you can view it here.
- We also provide a number of information booklets which you may find useful, covering lots of topics including travel, diet and pouch changing. Download them to read in your own time or request a paper copy from the SecuriCare team.
- Many people with stomas and incontinence find the best form of support comes from other people who are going through what you are - either by chatting to them online or meeting up face-to-face. We've pulled together a handy list of support groups to help you get started.
- To help monitor your skin's health around your stoma, we’ve created a free Skin Health Tool available for download. To download this tool please visit the dedicated web page by clicking here.
- SecuriCare offers an online e-learning course - ‘An Introduction to Stoma Care’. If you have a stoma, or you are caring for someone with a stoma, and you would like to develop your knowledge of stoma care and topics surrounding it, then click here.