Other pages in this section
Medicines and stoma/continence supplies delivered to your door
PharmaCare is a registered pharmacy offering a medicines home delivery service, which enables SecuriCare customers to conveniently combine the delivery of their stoma or continence supplies with their medicines.
Rather than collecting your prescription medicines from the pharmacy, PharmaCare will deliver your medicines with your appliance delivery from SecuriCare in one package!
Making your life easier
We are extending our renowned, reliable service to include the delivery of your medicines, giving you many benefits:
- Stoma/continence supplies and medicines delivered to your door in one go so you don't have to wait for multiple deliveries
- A prearranged day for delivery from our reliable courier partner, to suit your individual needs and lifestyle
- A dedicated Pharmacist contact who knows your needs and can provide personalised assistance every time
Additional services to help you
Alongside the tailored delivery of your medicines with your appliances, there are other new services available for your convenience:
- Qualified pharmacist on site
- A pharmacy advisory service to give specific advice about your medicines
- An electronic prescription collection service (subject to GP agreement)
- Repeat dispensing and prescription management support
- Annual Medicine User reviews (where applicable)
Ordering is simple
There are several easy ways for you to contact us to arrange combined delivery of your stoma or continence supplies and medicines:
Call PharmaCare on 0800 652 1554
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us FREEPOST
Knaves Beech Way,
Bucks HP10 9QY
For more details on how to receive your medicines from PharmaCare call 0800 652 1554.
PharmaCare (Medical), Compass House, Knaves Beech Way, Loudwater, High Wycombe, Bucks HP10 9QY.
Monday – Friday 9:00-17:00
Saturday – Sunday Closed
2019 Bank Holiday Closures
19th April Good Friday
21st April Easter Sunday
22nd April Easter Monday
6th May Early May bank holiday Monday
27th May Spring bank holiday Monday