You will be working for SecuriCare (Medical) Limited, a Home Delivery Service for stoma & continence products.
You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service for SecuriCare Medical Limited to all our patients. You will ensure that you are proactive in your approach to your work and patients. You will manage your own database of patients and will be required to call each of your patients on a regular basis. You will be targeted on your inbound and outbound call activity and these calls are to ensure patients have enough supplies and are happy with our service offering. You will be expected to respond to all queries efficiently, effectively and within the department’s service level commitment. You will provide patients with product information so they can make an informed choice and whilst speaking to our patients you will use your skills to introduce new products and identify business opportunities to convert in to sales, which will be targeted. You will be responsible for regularly cleansing your database and you will also be expected to carry out general administration duties associated with your role on a daily basis.
Ideally you will have a proven track record in a proactive sales environment together with excellent communication skills and a high level of flexibility. You should be influential and persuasive with an analytical and enquiring mind. You will be a good listener, a strong team player, be able to work to deadlines and have the ability to demonstrate empathy over the phone.
You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company's quality image.
- Proven telephone based Customer Service background
- Experience of up-selling and cross-selling/conversion of product use
- Target driven
- Proven excellent Database Management Skills
- Empathy towards patients with complex medical conditions
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Proven experience of managing high call volumes
- Possess influential and persuasive skill set
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication, oral and written skills
- Experience of marketing campaigns
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess a 'can do' attitude