This is an exciting opportunity with SecuriCare (Medical) Limited who are a Home Delivery Service for stoma products.
You should be able to demonstrate, in your role, the provision of excellent customer service to our patients at all times. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to existing patients, manage sample orders and guide patients on product use and offer follow up support. You will work efficiently to meet daily call and sales targets, as agreed with your Line Manager and you will be able to demonstrate your up-selling skills to identify business opportunities. You will also be responsible for increasing retention of our patients as a result of your being able to demonstrate your excellent customer service skills on a daily basis. Due to your ability to build strong relationships with our patients you will be able to identify patients who would act as an advocate of our products and services.
You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
Following successful training this role could be office or home based.
- Proven Customer Service background
- Database Management Skills
- Proven experience of working in a high volume call making environment
- Proven Telesales Skills
- Proven experience of working to daily and weekly targets
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of up-selling
- Proven previous experience of high end Customer Service delivery and relationship building