Brief Job Summary
You will be working for SecuriCare (Medical) Limited who is a Home Delivery Service for stoma products.
During the course of the Patient Services Apprenticeship, the trainee will rotate round all four teams within the department. The apprentice will report to various Team Leaders and work to targets set by them whilst in their specific area, under the overall leadership of the Head of Patient Services.
The Apprenticeship will be run in Partnership with The Henley College and trainees will gain a Level 2&3 BTEC Diploma in Business Administration qualification (Pearson)
- Processing daily prescription orders
- Making phone calls and emailing customers, GP surgeries and nurses
- Responding to answer phone messages
- Setting up new patients on the system
- Promoting products and services to customers in order to grow the business
- Identify business opportunities and convert these into sales or pass to the relevant teams
- Resolving customer complaints or queries with tracking of deliveries
- Take part in departmental meetings
You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
For more information visit: Find Apprenticeship at GOV.UK https://www.findapprenticeship...Apply for this job