Brief Job Summary
You will be working for SecuriCare (Medical) Limited who is a Home Delivery Service for stoma products. Your role will be to provide excellent customer service to patients and healthcare professionals at all times. Via the telephone you will promote the products and services offered by SecuriCare (Medical) Limited.
Ideally you will have a proven track record in a pro active sales environment together with excellent communication skills and a high level of flexibility. You should be influential and persuasive with an analytical and enquiring mind. You will have experience of upselling to existing customers by using your active listening and influencing skills. This is a busy and varied role with no two days the same. You will be a good listener, a strong team player, be able to work to deadlines and have the ability to demonstrate empathy over the phone.
You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
Your duties will include:
- Maintain and grow the business through outbound calls.
- Closely follow up all sample requests to maximise and increase sales.
- Increase retention by building strong relationships with patients.
- Ensure that you are proactive in your approach to your work and patients.
- Actively promote our products and service, at every opportunity, whilst maintaining service levels
- Identify business opportunities by utilising your active listening skills
- Work to targets set by Team Leader
- Ensure you maintain and enhance customer service standards at all times
- Become the Ambassador for the Patient Services department
- Inspire all team members with your approach to work and commitment.
- Continue to develop an understanding of the needs of both the patients and Health Care Professionals (HCP) to be able to give appropriate advice as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products, both features and benefits including some clinical knowledge to give appropriate advice as required.
- Ensure correct data entry of all requests, conversions and evaluation requests into database
- Identify patient advocates for service/products
- Respond to patient complaints and address problems immediately
- Work closely with the patients and HCPs to ensure everyone is kept up to date
- Take an active part in all departmental meetings
- Understand and uphold all systems within the department
- Be able to work under own initiative with little supervision
- Always prepared to go the extra mile
- Act as an Ambassador for the department – Inspiring team members
- Perform any other tasks reasonably requested by the company as required.
- Undertake any training deemed necessary.
Proven telephone based Customer Service background
Experience of up-selling and cross selling/conversion of product use
Proven excellent Database Management Skills
Empathy towards patients with complex medical conditions
Analytical and enquiring mind
Proven experience of managing high call volumes
Possess influential and persuasive skill set
Excellent telephone manner
Excellent communication, oral and written, skills
Experience of marketing campaigns
Able to work under pressure
Possess a ‘can do’ attitude