You will be supporting the day to day operation of PharmaCare mail order/on-line pharmacy. You will be professional, ethical and believe in providing outstanding patient care and customer service at all times.
- Supporting the day to day operations of the mail order/on-line pharmacy
- Processing prescriptions
- Checking in and out of stock
- Ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled
- Endorsing prescription items
- Support the end of month procedures
- Following up on incorrect/missing prescriptions from surgeries
- Liaising with surgeries
- Liaising with Patient Services and Distribution departments
- Liaising with other departments as appropriate to ensure efficient service is given to patients
- Arranging the delivery by liaising with the Distribution department, of prescription medicines to patients
- Keeping up to date with current pharmacy dispensing practices
- Adherence to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relating to the above
- Perform any other task reasonably requested by the Head of Patient Services or Pharmacist
You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
Full training will be available to the successful candidate.
Reliable, inquisitive and enthusiastic
Keen eye for detail with a high level of accuracy
Methodical approach to your work
Excellent communication and proven organisational skills
Possess a “Can do” attitude
Excellent MS Office skills A desire to progress in the field of Dispensing / PharmacyApply for this job