Working closely with the Patient & Clinical Services Director, this role is to support all the administrative work in relation to maintaining existing company contract retention. To pursue new business opportunities in relation to the tenders and contracts which are identified by the company as potential sources of new business.
In addition, the role will include researching new opportunities for procurement and service delivery in the NHS with respect to Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG’s), Integrated Care Systems (ICS’s), Primary Care Networks (PCN’s), and potential opportunities within private healthcare facilities identifying key contacts within all these organisations.
The post holder will take the lead on pursuing all prospective target accounts each year, as identified by Tenders Working Group (TWG) to generate opportunities for new business through effective communication with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s).
A good working knowledge of Word Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Teams etc. and the ability to access and work within electronic procurement portals.
The job holder will be expected to deliver excellent customer service when dealing with telephone, electronic, and virtual contacts in a professional manner.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience working with Word Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Teams etc.
- Determination and accuracy with written documentation.
- Professional communication skills, utilising different communication methods effectively.
- Flexible approach to work at times of pressure.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in use of electronic portal access for NHS trust Tender Bid management.
If you require any assistance or adjustments to be made when either applying for a position or attending interview, please e-mail us email@example.com or give us a call on 01628 859726 and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.