Brief Job Summary
Working as part of a friendly team your role will be to provide excellent customer service to patients and healthcare professionals at all times. Via the telephone you will promote the products and services offered by CliniMed & SecuriCare.
You will receive and make calls from patients and you will give advice on products, send samples and make follow up calls to ensure patient satisfaction. You will also be required to manage your own administration, maintain the database and achieve your targets monthly.
Ideally you will have a proven track record in a proactive sales environment together with excellent communication skills and a high level of flexibility. You should be influential and persuasive with an analytical and enquiring mind. This is a busy and varied role with no two days the same. You will be a good listener, a strong team player, be able to work to deadlines and have the ability to demonstrate empathy over the phone. You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Closely follow-up all sample requests to maximise sales and sales retention by building strong relationships with customers
- Achievement of Department sales targets by generating and following up leads.
- Respond to all Careline enquiries from both health professionals (urology/continence and woundcare) and patients (stoma and urology/continence) in an efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Continue to develop an understanding of the needs of both patients and health professionals to give appropriate advice as required
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products (including competitors), both features and benefits including some clinical knowledge to give appropriate advice as required
- Ensure correct data entry of all sample requests, conversions and evaluation results into Goldmine
- Support New Product development team with providing patient records and find suitable patients for product evaluations and achieve conversions.
- Discuss the benefits of SecuriCare Home Delivery Service at every opportunity
- Respond to customer complaints and address problems immediately.
- Carry out administrative tasks as required
- Identify Product advocates.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication, oral and written, skills
- Proven telesales and customer service experience
- Proven excellent database skills – data entry
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Target Driven
- Possess influential and persuasive skill set
- Experience of following up Marketing campaigns
- Able to demonstrate initiative Possess a ‘can do’ attitude