Brief Job Summary
Working as part of a friendly team your role will be to provide excellent customer service to patients and healthcare professionals at all times. Via the telephone you will promote the products and services offered by CliniMed & SecuriCare.
You will receive and make calls from patients and you will give advice on products, send samples and make follow up calls to ensure patient satisfaction. You will also be required to manage your own administration, maintain the database and achieve your targets monthly.
Ideally you will have a proven track record in a proactive sales environment together with excellent communication skills and a high level of flexibility. You should be influential and persuasive with an analytical and enquiring mind. This is a busy and varied role with no two days the same. You will be a good listener, a strong team player, be able to work to deadlines and have the ability to demonstrate empathy over the phone. You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication, oral and written, skills
- Proven telesales and customer service experience
- Proven excellent database skills – data entry
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Target Driven
- Possess influential and persuasive skill set
- Experience of following up Marketing campaigns
- Able to demonstrate initiative Possess a ‘can do’ attitude