Brief Job Summary
Working as part of a friendly team your will assist the department in achieving the overall sales target by carrying out administration tasks within a timely manner. You will support the department by finding ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of activity regarding new patient setups and customer service. You will ensure that all Administration duties are completed within agreed timelines.
You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist the department in achieving the overall sales target in line with business strategy.
- Ensure correct data entry of sample requests, conversions, emails, mailers and evaluation results into Goldmine.
- Carry out administrative tasks required by Head of Patient Services.
- Carry out administrative tasks as required to support members of the Business Development Team including printing, filing or actioning emails received into the department from the company websites, receiving inbound mail, inputting into Goldmine.
- Administer the setting up of New Patients including communication with GP Surgeries to organise the prescription for their 1st order.
- Effectively manage new patient set ups through NHS nurses via Telephone and Website contact forms.
- Attending and minute taking of meetings.
- General database cleansing through returned mail and other communication.
- Involvement with the logging of complaints and sending updates or feedback to the complainant, liaising with our manufacturers for details relating to the potential product fault.
- Filtering the database and scheduling communication to the team to assist in proactively promoting products and services.
- Supporting the New Business Administrator role within busy periods or times of absence with the following duties:
- Monthly Reporting
- Stationary maintenance
- Health professional sample requests
- Other Ad hoc duties required by Head of Patient services/Business Development Team Leader
- Excellent communication, oral and written, skills
- Keen eye for detail
- High level of accuracy
- Methodical approach to your work
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience of MS Office